Booking Terms And Conditions
By reserving a journey with Travel Lynx you agree to the following
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Fixed price transfers must not deviate from the drivers chosen route any deviation will result in the journey reverting to a fare decided by Travel Lynx, Travel Lynx will decide the addition charge according to the mileage and time taken to complete the journey
2. Normal luggage assumes that 1 Medium Size suitcase (If you add height + width + length should not be exceeded more than 158cms or 62 inch and the weight 23kgs or 50 lbs) and 1 piece of hand luggage 56cm(H)*45cm(W)*25cm(D) (approximately 22 inches x 17.5 inches x 9.85 inches). per person, any luggage that the Private Hire Vehicle cannot accommodate is the responsibility of the passenger.
3. The driver has the right to refuse any passenger that he feels may be a threat to him/herself or vehicle.
4. The material contained on this web site is provided for general information only and does not constitute acceptance of any bookings that may be made. We accept no responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site or from any Private Hire Vehicle bookings made on this site.
5. It is your responsibility to inform Travel Lynx if you can not locate the driver or change of journey/plan or if you have missed the flight/ferry/cruise connections [inform us of the new flight/ferry/cruise details and we will change the journey date/time accordingly]
6. It is important to keep our office phone number while you are travelling. We are advising you to keep a printed copy of the confirmation email.
7. Journeys booked from Airports, Train Stations, and Seaports, the onus is on the passenger to locate the Private Hire Vehicle and not the Private Hire Vehicle driver to locate the passenger, on booking any such journey we will give a definite pick-up point that the passenger must locate, any failure on the passengers part to locate the Private Hire Vehicle driver will result in a no show whereby no refund with be issued. No responsibilities for costs are to be refunded to any passengers who do not wait for their driver and take alternative transport.
8. Any fouling of the Private Hire Vehicle by any passenger will result in a charge of £30.00 dependant upon the severity of the fouling.
9. Travel Lynx cannot be held responsible for any loss, financial, professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, because the PHV did not arrive at the pick-up address at the booked time due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic accidents or road closures or being given the wrong booking information by the customer.
10. Your continuous feedbacks counts a lot in the improvement of our service and we will send E mails and letters ; requesting your perception about our service apart from informing about the exciting offers and new services. Please feel free to unsubscribe it, if you don’t like to receive them anymore. The un subscription link will be at the end of the page and if you are a member you can log in to your account to un subscribe.
11. No additional charge for any flight delays. If you need more time for custom clearance, immigration etc, it can be requested in the booking form (send the driver in after 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 minutes from the flight landing time).thereafter every minute will be charged at 40 pence(GBP) plus parking charge equivalent to £24 per hour, Your requested time will be adjusted accordingly, if your flight is delayed or early. It is noteworthy that 95% of our customers only pay fixed prices.
12. Driving time and distance shown on quotation page is only for guidance purpose, you may allow additional driving time for your journey in case of road works, diversions, road traffic, adverse weather conditions, additional pickups/drop offs, accident, breakdowns, police stop and search, terrorist threat, kidnaping, abnormal drivers health condition, and any other reasons . You are responsible for choosing your pick-up time, we do not guarantee any driving time and or we are not responsible for any other financial losses caused or in connection with your journey.
13. We try our level best to provide the requested type of vehicle. But sometimes you may get a bigger vehicle, depending on the availability of the vehicles.
14. Cancellation: Cancellations can be made either by telephone or by email. These requests will be dealt with on behalf of the Suppliers concerned.Travel Lynx will accept any cancellation made as long as there is at least 24 hours notice however there will be a £7 or 10% (whichever is higher) administration / transaction charge. The cancellation must be made via an email to which you will receive confirmation by us.
If you do not receive an email from Travel Lynx confirming the cancellation we have not received it. In this case please call us, Refunds will not be issued in the following circumstances: No refund is made if the passenger does not show up for pre-paid journeys.No refund is made for cancellation of a booking on the day of travel or afterwards.
All other circumstances where a refund may be possible should be addressed directly with Travel Lynx customer services,Please note that calls maybe recorded for training and security purposes.
15. Changes: We must be notified as soon as possible for any changes made to the reservations. If the changes are done before 4 hours of the requested time, no charges will be applied. However if it is within 4 hours of the requested time; charges may be applied, depending on the loss it has caused to the pre allocated driver or the company.
16.Child Seats: Please note that we provide child seats free of charge as requested by the customers. We do our very best to ensure child seats are provided to the customer, but we cannot promise suitability for your child, or availability for your journey. Usage of child seats is entirely of the customer’s choice, and we cannot be held responsible or liable for their usage.
17.Travel Lynx will prosecute any person who causes damage to any Private Hire Vehicle booked through us.
18. Travel Lynx use their own transport wherever possible but do use third party companies where appropriate.
19.Reservations made for service on the following timings and dates will be subject to an additional 50% surcharge on published prices: 18:00 24th December to 23:59 26th December, 18:00 31st December to 23:59 1st January, other days may also be affected
20. All bookings placed using the cash to driver payment option will not be confirmed until a agent has called the customer and confirmed the journey details.
21. 16 seater minibus incurs a flat rate of £53 for the meet and greet service
22.Travel Lynx is not responsible for any loss or damage to the passengers’ property (i.e. goods or luggage or any other) and/ or any other financial losses caused while loading and/or unloading and/or in the vehicle or trailer operated by us or our sub-contractors or kept in Travel Lynx’s storage place /any other storage place. Although we are pleased to help you, the passenger is responsible for any valuables/ treasures. For your own safety please take travel or necessary insurance. Do not leave vehicle/goods unattended if driver is away from the vehicle for any reason.